Q.A. & Testing
Phase Translation Process
- Translation – Always done in-territory to ensure up-to-date knowledge of local dialects
- QC – Full text review by local linguistic experts and veterans of the localization industry.
Right Translator for the Right Job
- GTL not only tests and scores their translators by their linguistic abilities, but also rates their knowledge by industry.
- Client provides translation assets
- Project Management analyze assets, generate project instructions, and assemble translation team
- Technical team processes files as necessary
- Initial in-territory translation phase
- Local QC phase with linguistic experts
- Technical team runs any necessary file conversions
- Project Manager delivers full localized assets to clients
- DTP Format